Re: Newbie Question on tables

From: Dr. Jan Dieckmann <JDieckmann_at_psi.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 18:43:59 +0100

Hi Mike,

you will find these information in the data dictionary.

SELECT * FROM USER_TABLES lists all tables. There are a lot other important views in the dictionary. But if you prefer using a tool have a look at Hora 3. See http://www.keeptool.com for a free 30 days trial version of Hora 3.

regards Jan Dieckmann