Install Oracle7 Personal on Win 98

From: ned <ned_at_citilink.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 09:44:55 -0600

Application:         Oracle 7 Personal Version (32 bit app) for Win 3.1
My present OS:                    Win 98

Installtion probelm:

When i try to install Oracle on Win 98, it looks for Win32s files (which was required for Win 3.1) in hard drive, which is not there because it is Win 98.

If i try to install Win32s files on Win 98, it wont let me install because Win 98 is already a 32 bit application.

Question for you?

How to install oracle7.0 on win 98 without installing Win32s files. Received on Wed Dec 30 1998 - 09:44:55 CST