Re: PRO*C configuration Files

From: Jeff Iverson <j5rson_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 03:50:16 GMT

I only have the Pro*C for MS-DOS and OS/2 Clients from Oracle 6, but, if you think it would help, send your address and $3 for Priority Mail and I'll send it out to you.

Or, if you think this book will help, check it out:

Oracle Database Administration on Unix Systems http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0132446669/iversonsoftwarecA

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998 21:54:13 -0800, "Zafer M. AKTAN" <zafer_at_redshift.com> wrote:

>We just installed the Pro*C on Unix (Solaris 2.6). Planning to use Workshop
>(sparcworks C 4.2). C compiler is on the path.
>After the Pro*C installation, the configuration files were created as empty.
>I checked the Oracle documentation for examples - could not find a clear cut
>one.
>Any help is greatly appreciated. Any examples and suggestions for a Pro*C
>starter will be very helpful. Is there any book, document, homepage that I
>can get clear cut Pro*C examples and any advise ?
>
>Regards and thank U for your precious time
>Zafer

Kind Regards,
Jeff Iverson
--