how do I remove "on delete cascade"?

From: Brian Lavender <blavender_at_spk.usace.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 01:18:51 GMT

I created a table with a "on delete cascade" referencing a foreign key. I decided I want to remove that parameter. How do I do that? Here is how I created the table.

create table atp_log (
  obli_no varchar2(16) not null,
  delivery_order_no varchar2(4) not null,   constraint atp_log_fk1 foreign key (obli_no, delivery_order_no) references

  obligation (obli_no, delivery_order_no) on delete cascade
);                                         ^^^^^^ I want to remove this

--

Brian E. Lavender
US Army Corps of Engineers -- Programmer / Systems Analyst Sacramento, CA (916) 557-6623