problems with national language support

From: Mirana <miranak_at_zesoi.fer.hr>
Date: 29 Dec 1998 09:15:22 GMT

I have problems with support for Croatian language in Personal Oracle7 for Windows95.
I set parameter NLS_LANG in Regedit to CROATIAN_CROATIA.8MSWIN1250, the windows 95 language is set to Croatian, as well as keyboard, but I still can not get Croatian letters in database.

If anyone can give me a hint to solve this problem, I would appriciate it. Thanks Received on Tue Dec 29 1998 - 03:15:22 CST