PRO*C configuration Files

From: Zafer M. AKTAN <zafer_at_redshift.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 21:54:13 -0800

We just installed the Pro*C on Unix (Solaris 2.6). Planning to use Workshop (sparcworks C 4.2). C compiler is on the path. After the Pro*C installation, the configuration files were created as empty. I checked the Oracle documentation for examples - could not find a clear cut one.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Any examples and suggestions for a Pro*C starter will be very helpful. Is there any book, document, homepage that I can get clear cut Pro*C examples and any advise ?

Regards and thank U for your precious time Zafer Received on Mon Dec 28 1998 - 23:54:13 CST