FFI PDE-DFF004 Error

From: <wssimtw_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 23:45:50 GMT

I am running Forms Version 4.5.6.5.5 (16-bit) running under Windows 98 with Personal Oracle7 Release 7.3.3.0.0 (32-bit). I have created a 16-bit DLL using Microsoft Visual C++ 1.52 and exported two functions:

int _export FAR PASCAL ImportFile(LPSTR szODBCSource,

 				  LPSTR szUserID,
                                  LPSTR szPassword,
                                  LPSTR szConnectString,
                                  long eid,
	      	                  LPSTR szEidColumnName,
   	      	   	          LPSTR szTableName,
      	      	                  LPSTR szColumnName,
                                  LPSTR szFileName);
int _export FAR PASCAL ExportFile(LPSTR szODBCSource,
   				  LPSTR szUserID,
                                  LPSTR szPassword,
                                  LPSTR szConnectString,
                                  long eid,
      		   	          LPSTR szEidColumnName,
		      	          LPSTR szTableName,
                  		  LPSTR szColumnName,
                                  LPSTR szFileName);

Whenever I call one of the functions from my PL/SQL code I get a PDE-DFF004 error Can't find function ImportFile in library ...DLL.

When I use QuickView to view the DLL from Windows 98 File Explorer It shows the following information about my two exported DLLs:

Resident-Name Table (Exported Functions)

    Entry Table Index              Name
                    0              PRINTSUP
                    1              __EXPORTEDSTUB
                    2              ?EXPORTFILE@@ZCHPED000J0000_at_Z
                    3              ?IMPORTFILE@@ZCHPED000J0000_at_Z

Nonresident-Name Table (Exported Functions)
    Entry Table Index              Name
                    0              PRINTSUP.exe

Does anybody have any idea why I am getting the PDE-DFF004 error?

Mark