Re: Export to a ascii, tab delimited file

From: <gjlinker_at_geocities.com>
Date: 1998/12/27

Hi Fabian,

You may want to have a look at Oraxcel, my Oracle to MS Excel utility. You simply send the SQL to Oracle and receive the data straight into your spreadsheet. Use Excel's features after that to save it in any format you like...

Oraxcel can be gotten from http://members.aol.com/gjlinker

If you're just interested in fetching data from Excel the free LITE version of Oraxcel is all you need.

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker