Re: Passing a PL/SQL Table to another form

From: Shujda <shujda_at_prodigy.net>
Date: 1998/12/25

The idea to solve this problem with unique table names for each session is OK, but I don't like the side affect of this solution, and that is drop table statement that you have to execute on post form trigger. The same thing is with view. You may consider to use PL/SQL table(s) declared in database package specification. Reference to the PL/SQL table declared in database package is unique for each session. Plus, if one of your 2 columns has unique values in it, you can use 1 PL/SQL table only, storing unique value into index column, and the other value into regular table column.