buffer:

From: christoph erdt <cherdt_at_cwix.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 20:39:33 GMT

I am a beginner in SQL and like to know how to acces the buffer in order to correct typing mistakes after I jump several lines down in code . Now I have to retype it all from the beginning (first line) Cannot use the mouse to edit code and go back and undo, is there any way to anable it -please give me some advice.....tks Received on Fri Dec 25 1998 - 14:39:33 CST