Looking for UK consultants

From: Daniel Crichton <danielc_at_dont.spam.me>
Date: 1998/12/23

I'm looking for consultants in the UK with a good knowledge of Oracle8 and/or MS SQL Server 6.5/7.0. I would like to be able to arrange for someone to come to our company and discuss the merits of these 2 database servers for use in Internet environments, preferably in the first week of January. Please email me directly at danielc_at_helio.co.uk if you're interested.

Daniel Received on Wed Dec 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST