Sqlplus execution problem

From: <jrlopez1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 20:57:56 GMT

Hi,

This is the problem. I'm trying to execute a script to run via a cron job. To run an sqlplus job and perform a Select on a Remote machine. I create a database link as well and this works well from the sqlplus. The problem is when I tried to execute it from a executable file.

script:
!#/usr/bin/ksh
sqlplus userid/passwd @mapper DBLINK
exit

The sqlplus is executing on the local instance, instead of the distance. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

TIA Juan Lopez