Re: Q: Which query technique is better

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 15:35:06 +0200

Simon Harris wrote to Simon Harris wrote <snipped>

In the habit of talking to yourself I see. No, I don't have any hassles with that. Just thought you may have a hint or two on how to make the voices in your head go quite when you're tired and want to get some sleep and they won't let you?

Pesky little buggers ain't they.

Oh well..

;-)
Billy Received on Wed Dec 23 1998 - 07:35:06 CST