Newbie Question on tables

From: Mike <mamedeo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Dec 1998 02:20:24 GMT

I signing up for classes as we speak!!

I have Oracle 8 on Solaris. From Server Manager or SQL Plus what would be a command to list the tables. Or any other suggestions on how to accomplish this.

For instance I connect as "Scott Tiger" to the demo database. How could I list the tables in this database? From the Oracle Documentation I know of one table "emp". How can I find out about the other tables?

Forgive it this question is common knowlegde!!

Thanks in advance
mike Received on Tue Dec 22 1998 - 20:20:24 CST