Re: "unable to extend segment" error and remote queries

From: TurkBear <johng_at_nospam.mm.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:47:54 GMT

You've spotted it...The TEMP tablespace is the one that's too small...However, it may be the TEMP tablespace on FAUD - Check you user's settings for TEMPORARY data setting and check that tablespace...on both servers to be safe...

Josh Gough <dasjsg_at_panther.gsu.edu> wrote:

>After looking at the alert log again, i see it has more information than
>the error message from Sql Plus,
>it says "by 128 .... tablespace TEMP" so I guess I need to extend the TEMP
>space
>

>> error:
>> ERROR at line 3:
>> ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by in tablespace
>> ORA-02063: preceding line from FAUD

To reply please remove the 'nospam' part of the address Received on Tue Dec 22 1998 - 09:47:54 CST