how to delete a primary key constraint?

From: Martin Hilpert <Martin.Hilpert_at_framesoft.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 19:58:20 +0100

Hello!

Can somebody tell me the syntax of how to delete a primary key constraint?

I tried

    delete from MYTABLE constraint

but this raises some other constraint errors that I don't want to remove.
I just want to remove the primary key constraint of ID_COLUMN of MYTABLE. Any ideas?

Martin Received on Sun Dec 20 1998 - 12:58:20 CST