Looking for docs for SQL*Net ?!

From: M.Weiss <m.weiss_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 14:17:59 +0100

Hi out there,

for all how read my former postings concerning the connection to a ORACLE db located on a remote server I might say, that now I know, I can realise it using SQL*Net... :-)

Well, and so, my next problem occurs... I don't know anything about SQL*Net. Might anyone give me some hints for SQL*Net-documentations on the net or any other helpfull sites ?

Thanks and regards

Marcus Received on Sun Dec 20 1998 - 07:17:59 CST