Scanning and Oracle

From: Dolf-Jan Mulder <DJMulder_at_Advantage.nl>
Date: 1998/12/19

Hello,

I'm looking for a solution for scanning documents and storing them into the Oracle-database.
I prefer an tight integration between Oracle Forms and the scanning program. So on a push on a button in Forms I would like to start the scanning program and after scanning storing and viewing the results in Oracle Forms. Who did this job and can help me! What is the scanning program you did use?

Dolf-Jan Mulder Received on Sat Dec 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CST