Help with SQLNet on NT client?

From: Chris Gadsby <chris_gadsby_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/12/19

Can any help offer any suggestions on the following problem I have.

I have a setup which includes some legacy applications namely a dos app using SQLNet v1 to talk to an Oracle 7.1 server running on Novell fileserver via SPX. Also we have a 16bit windows app talking to the same database via SQLNetv2. This all works fine on win 3.1 machine and Win95 but not NT4 workstations. If I have the MS Client for Netware installed the dos system works fine but the oracle windows software (eg TNSPing) looks for NWcallls.dll ir NWIPXSPX.dll which are there. If I install the Novell Intranetware client for NT instead the windows stuff works fine but the dos not won't connect!
They appear to be mutually exclusive and it is driving me up the wall. Has anyone any experience in such matters

Help!

Regards

Chris Gadsby
chris_gadsby_at_compuserve.com Received on Sat Dec 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CST