REPLICATION PROBLEM - MULTI-MASTER -> PLEASE HELP

From: <amit_arya_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: 1998/12/19

The following happens in case of job execution errors while the replication between servers is ON.
Oracle7 tries to execute it again. The first attempt is made after one minute, the second attempt after two minutes, the third after four minutes and so on, with the interval doubling between each attempt. When the retry level exceeds the execution interval, Oracle7 continues to retry the job at the normal execution interval. However, if the job fails 16 times, Oracle7 automatically marks the job as broken and no longer tries to execute it.
Thus if the problem is corrected before the problem has failed sixteen times, Oracle7 will eventually run that job again.

This is not happening in my case. I have tried to remove one m/c from the replicated environment by removing this m/c from network. And the jobs become broken in very less time say 30 minutes. The refresh interval for job is 1 minute.