Fetch row into Powerduilder From Oracle Stored Procedure.

From: eric <tsangh_at_asiaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 12:58:28 +0800

I can fetch multi row result set into Powerbuilder's datawindow by calling Stored Procedure from SQL Sever and Sybase, but not from Oracle. It is because Oracle's stored procedure is limited to return a single row result set ( limited by the Select ... INTO .. clause). Is that true? Is that other way?

I also tried to use REF CURSOR but don't know if Powerbuilder supplort it or not.

The point is that I don't want to have the SQL written locally in Powerbuilder. I want to have them all stored in Oracle.

Your advise is much appreciated.

Eric.
tsangh_at_asiaonline.net Received on Sat Dec 19 1998 - 22:58:28 CST