Career Questions? FREE Advice!

From: John Sroka <john_at_trgonline.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 12:31:49 -0600

Is your career at a turning point?
Looking to make more money?
Not sure if you should invest the time to learn a new technology? Considering a contract position?

As HiTech Recruiters, we help our candidates and clients with career and hiring questions everyday. As former programmers and technical managers, our no BS advice may just get you what you’re really looking for. Stop by http://www.trgonline.com and check us out. Hit us with your toughest question, or just lurk around if you like. Our doors are always open!

John

--

John Sroka @ The Riverbend Group
"Executive Recruitment of Software Professionals" Website: http://www.trgonline.com Email: john@trgonline.com Got A Recruiting Question? Join The Discussion At Our Website!