Re: OCP Practice (and possible actual) tests

From: <dperez_at_juno_nospam.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 18:31:31 GMT

OK, been thru all five tests for the OCP Application Developer...

I've been through all the classes with Oracle, and the practice and actual test questions seem to come from the class materials. I think the practice tests were of value, although every one of them contains some questions with errors, and others that are poorly written, ambiguous, or have multiple correct answers.

BUT, I think it would be more difficult to pass the tests without the practice tests than with them.

BUT, these practice tests COULD be a valuable learning tool if the references were more meaningful and gave reasons WHY the right answer was the right answer. Rather than just pointing you to a reference in a book you may or may not have.

In any case, it took just under three weeks for all 5 tests, including prep time.