Re: Returning resultset from stored procedure

From: Van Nieuwenhuyse <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: 1998/12/18

You can create a view in wich the select clause contains a column that is the
result of your function,

eg. : Create View functionresult (res) as select yourfunction from sys.dual;

afterwards you can perform a select in your client on that view,

eg.: Select res from functionresult;

yitbsal_at_statcan.ca heeft geschreven in bericht <75egta$jo6$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...