Highlighting QUERYABLE fields in Forms 4.5?

From: Scott Morrow <razors_edge_at_nospam.geocities.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 22:57:19 -0500

Hello all.. Would appreciate some help with what *should* be a fairly simple problem, but is turning out not to be... I have an application originally created with Forms 4.5 (VMS) which I've converted to bitmapped mode. (Win95/NT) Many of the forms are alternately used in both query & data entry mode.

Is there a relatively easy way of causing the queryable fields in the active block to display highlighted when the form is in query mode? (Without programmatically setting each field property individually...eg. changing the visual attribute, etc...)

I could be wrong, but I *thought* this happened automatically in a Win3.11 version I worked on. Any help would be VERY much appreciated...

Scott Morrow
razors_edge_at_nospam.geocities.com

*Please remove the 'nospam' if you'd like to e-mail me. Received on Fri Dec 18 1998 - 21:57:19 CST