Need advice with Oracle in MA

From: <kgerman_at_insuranceholdings.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 17:08:24 GMT

I'm not an agency. My company needs to hire 10+ database developers, both junior level and mid-level with Oracle (or other RDBMS)stored procedures experience. I'd be very appreciative with any advice, besides contractors and agencies, to hire people directly in MA with those skills as soon as possible.

 We develop e-commerce solutions for the insurance industry. Other skills include: Cold Fusion, Powerbuilder, Java and VB. See our web site below. Great opportunity here and cutting-edge technology. Thank you.

--

Karen German
Technical Recruiter