client(win95)/server(winNT) w/ personal oracle8

From: Jeoff Micalizzi <jeoff.remove_at_geocities.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 22:42:47 -0800

I have installed personal oracle8 on my NT server and net8 on my win95 machine, but I cannot run a test using the net8 easy configurator testing function on either machine. On both machines, anytime I run any of the oracle utilities that use java.exe they crash. Has anyone experienced this. Does anyone have any ideas on a fix? Is what I'm trying to do with personal oracle(establish a connection to a remote db from a win95 client to an NT server) even possible?

Please help if you can, thanks.
jeoff micalizzi
jeoff_at_geocities.com Received on Fri Dec 18 1998 - 00:42:47 CST