DA/DBA Newsletter - Free

From: Robert S. Seiner <rseiner_at_tdan.com>
Date: 1998/12/17

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

This quick note is to let you know that Issue 7.0 of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN) has been posted to the internet - http://www.tdan.com/. The new issue contains a dozen new articles, dozens of archived articles (from past issues), new book reviews, links, conferences, organization updates, job classifieds and much more. Please take the time to visit the newsletter at your convenience.

Issue 7.0 touches on many topics that are relevant today including articles on:

There are several changes that were made for TDAN 7.0 including:

Please make a note that the article deadline for TDAN 8.0 (to be published March 1, 1999) is February 1, 1999. I hope that you find the information helpful and I welcome all questions and comments to rseiner_at_tdan.com.

Best Regards for a Happy and Healthy New Year, Bob Seiner, Publisher TDAN

Robert (Bob) S. Seiner
Publisher - The Data Administration Newsletter - http://www.tdan.com Sr. Consultant - Spectrum Technology Group, Inc. - http://www.spectrumtech.com Received on Thu Dec 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CST