Re: Why doesn't this work?

From: <suisum_at_ecn.ab.ca>
Date: 17 Dec 98 20:02:49 GMT

Hi Sater:

I completely agree with what you said.

We should be very thankful for Thomas Kytes's detail guidance here. And also, we should respect others in the list.

Best regards,

satar_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:
: Jack, I have been on this newsgroup for 2 years. Thomas Kyte (as well as
: others) have taken the time to help me out and explain in detail, the inner
: workings of Oracle.

: My experience with Mr. Kyte is that he is neither arrogant nor emotional when
: replying to posts. He debates on a mature level and takes the time to explain
: and prove to you, that his advice works.

: Before you reply to him in the future, I would suggest showing the man a
: little respect (take a break and go outside or something) and be 100%
: accurate on your replies.

: Good luck to you,
: Satar
: Oracle DBA/UNIX System Admin