Oracle 8 / Win NT Inst. Error

From: Richard Wainwright <r.wainwright_at_profleet.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 09:54:28 -0000

Hiya all,

Trying to install Oracle 8 on Windows NT 4 Workstation. I enter the Oracle Installation Settings ie Company Name, Oracle Home etc but when I click on OK it stops with an error at the point where it tries to update the system PATH variable.

The error is :

    win32.stp(1061): Invalid instantiation string in instantiate()

Can anybody help ?

Could replies please be emailed to m.green_at_profleet.demon.co.uk .

Many thanks in advance.

Mark Green Received on Thu Dec 17 1998 - 03:54:28 CST