Resources

From: Edward Buckley <ejbuckle_at_gbdirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 14:46:46 +0000

I am looking for valuable resources for Oracle on the internet which people regularly use.

A training web site has been set up which also provides relevant links to resources and information about each subject; I am in the process of gathering this information.
www.trainingpages.co.uk

Please reply to me aswell as this newsgroup.

Many thanks,
Edward. Received on Wed Dec 16 1998 - 08:46:46 CST