Ask an Oracle Recruiter!

From: John Sroka <john_at_trgonline.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 08:17:10 -0600

To All:
In an effort to better answer all the questions we get from candidates as Database Recruiters, we've implemented a Discussion Forum at our website. If you have any questions you'd like to ask a professional technical recruiter, stop on by and ask away. We'll do our best to provide you with a timely answer right there on the forum.

Hope to see you there!

John

--

John Sroka @ The Riverbend Group