Please HELP

From: Steven <koh_cc_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 16:48:34 -0800

hi,

    l'm using "LIKE" for for my search engine,

    May l know, is there any way to make the search result

    non case sensitive.

    e.g

    If my database's has a value named "Wood",

    when l do a search on this keyword "wood".

   " Wood" would be one of the potential answer.

Thank You.

--
With regards
Steven

Steven Koh, Internet Software Engineer, Mediaworks, Pacific Internet Pte. Ltd., 77 Science Park Drive, 04-09/12
Cintech III, Singapore Science Park,
Singapore 118256.

Tel: (65) 7711305;
Fax: (65) 8728523