Help with a DEAD LOCK error

From: NNOOR <Nnoor_at_cris.com>
Date: 1998/12/14

Oracle 7.3.3 + WinNT4(sp3). Was running on a HP Server machine. Have transferred to a HP workstation for a few days as the server is getting RAD cards and extra CPU's put in.

Application was running fine and now all of a sudden we get following error---has happened twice, each time time with a *different* table name in the error message.

Could "smaller" machine be the cause of it? Could we have screwed up when importing and exporting DB between the two machines? Any ideas?

Thanks very much for your help!

Regards,
Nasir Noor (nnoor_at_cris.com) Received on Mon Dec 14 1998 - 00:00:00 CST