Problem with Oracle backup manager, please help

From: <yewpc_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 03:35:24 GMT

Hi,

   I encoutered problem with backup manager,After click on "backup" option I then clik on "backup set". I choose the channel and then click ok!. After that I get the following error message :

 Automation call returned error!
 code: 2
 VOJ-00508: The 'selected Destinations' field must be supplied.

It seems I need to supply Destinations field but where to specify this ?

Any one has any idea ?
TQ