Forms & Reports Developers -Immediate Contract Opps.

From: <jfreeland_at_bottomlinestaff.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 18:05:15 GMT

Bottom Line Staffing Solutions is seeking several developers for Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports development work. These positions are located in Columbia, Maryland and involve developing prototypes for Y2K. The initial assignments are for 2 - 3 months, and there could be follow-on work.

Bottom Line represents only the best. To us, your non-technical skills are just as important as your technical skills. We take the time to really understand your needs and connect you with the right Bottom Line opportunity. Once on board, we focus on your career growth and development through our Act Like An Owner and Incentive Programs. For more on these programs, visit our web site.

Interested candidates may apply or contact us by:

*Registering and applying through our web site at www.bottomlinestaff.com.
*Sending a resume to recruiting_at_bottomlinestaff.com. Please reference
DN/Oracle/JF in the subject. MSWord attachments are preferred.
*Phoning/Faxing Jennifer Freeland at 800-927-6293; fax: 481-381-5740.
*Writing to: Bottom Line, 9841 Broken Land Parkway, Suite 100,
Columbia, MD 21046.