Re: Oracle Experience

From: Ewan Parker <ewan_at_chimera.u-net.com>
Date: 14 Dec 98 00:01:50 +0500

Hello Mrcamp1626, on 13-Dec-98 21:42:40, you said, > Ewan wrote....

>>If you purchase a copy of Personal Oracle (relatively cheap), then you will
>>have access to 50MB of documentation, and will be able to get hands-on
>>experience to some extent.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Ewan.
>>
>>--

> Where can I purchase a copy or get information regarding personal oracle. I > new to oracle too.

> Thanks, Dave

If you are in the UK then I can find the number to ring for Oracle UK. Otherwise, I assume that you will have to call Oracle US.

The trial versions on the Oracle web site do not have the documentation, which is the most important part of the package when starting out.

Regards,
Ewan.

--
<ewan_at_chimera.u-net.com> Received on Sun Dec 13 1998 - 13:01:50 CST