Questin about intallation oracle8 on window98

From: WLD1838 <wld1838_at_aol.com>
Date: 13 Dec 1998 22:01:59 GMT

Hi, everyone,

I downloaded a trial oracle8(multiple language edition) to PC windows98. I clicked the downloaded icon. It displayed DOS screen in seconds and then backed to the icon. It didn't go to installing.

If I buy a personal oracle8 from bookstore, it will be OK or not?

Eventually, I want to use developer/2000. Developer/2000 is included in oracle8 already or separately. How much is it?

Anyone has the experience about setting up a personal oracle on windows98. Please give me some suggestion and solution. I really appreciate for that.

Thanks again! Received on Sun Dec 13 1998 - 16:01:59 CST