Basic OCI Information needed

From: Paul Sanders <paul_at_jsl.softnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 14:27:52 -0000

Hi

I am completly new to the world of OCI and have a couple of questions.

1 Can windows tools be written using the OCI, or is it for Pro*C stuff only 2 If Windows, are there any sites that I can get some examples from 3 I've seen an example of connecting to the database that does'nt seem to use

    a DSN - How would I specify one?
4 Are there any stats on the performance differences between OCI and ODBC

Any comments would be gratefully appreciated

Paul Received on Sun Dec 13 1998 - 08:27:52 CST