Re: Propagating parent key change to child table

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 16:22:04 GMT

this is called an update cascade. One way of implementing this is available at http://govt/govt/owassi/docs/utility/update_cascade.html

>TIA
>
>Pete

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Service Industries
Reston, VA USA

Anti-Anti Spam Msg: if you want an answer emailed to you, you have to make it easy to get email to you. Any bounced email will be treated the same way i treat SPAM-- I delete it. Received on Sat Dec 12 1998 - 10:22:04 CST