Re: Export/import table(s) from one DB to another

From: Mark Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 1998/12/11

Generate the create code for the table and pre-allocate it in the new instance then just import the data. This will allow you to move the table and resize it to your liking. You would need to use ignore=y on the import. If you do not have a table code generation routine you can use the indexfile option of the import utility to create code. Check the utility manual for the details.

Vaclav Pavelka <vpavelka_at_derby.cz> wrote in article <3670D5DB.8D988B7D_at_derby.cz>...