Re: Form Builder changes canvas's data block--why?

From: David Sopsick <dsopsick_at_mitre.org>
Date: 1998/12/11

The layout editor always opens with DATA_BLOCK_NAME set to the current block (i.e., the last block you were working on) unless it was launched from the wizard. To fix the problem set the DATA_BLOCK_NAME to the data block you want and all subsequent items created by the layout editor will be placed there. Alternatively, if all of the items in the canvas are from the same block, click on one of them before creating new items. This will cause the default DATA_BLOCK_NAME to change to the block of the clicked item.

Dave Sopsick