How to automate a procedure?

From: Sean Dolan <dolans_at_stripe.Colorado.EDU>
Date: 12 Dec 98 00:39:23 GMT

        I am new to the world of Oracle, so please bear with me. But if I wanted to have a procedure run every hour on the hour (to check the time left untouched of certain records to then be sent to another indivdual), how would you "automate" the hourly function? Triggers? And how is that done? Any pointers to chapters in books would be great.

Thanks for your help,
Sean

PS Respond to sean_at_3si.com if you could. Thanks again! Received on Fri Dec 11 1998 - 18:39:23 CST