Oracle problem in ColdFusion

From: Sarath Ratnasooriya <ed226_at_freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 17:37:15 -0500

Hi,

I run a ColdFudion template to connect the Oracle database (I am using = Personal
Oracle 7.2.2.3.1), the ColdFusion Template is given below.

<CFQUERY DATASOURCE="teleinfor_one" NAME="Branch_test">
SELECT *
FROM CITY
</CFQUERY>

<CFOUTPUT query="Branch_test">

#CITY#
</CFOUTPUT>

When I run this CF template it gives the resultonly once, repeating = reloading the same page does not display the OUTPUT. If I use this same = template for MSAccess, every time reloading the page, it displays the = output.

My problem is why this CF template is giving output only for the Oracle?

Should I change any setting to get multiply access from the Oracle = database.

Any clue to solve this problem will really be appreciated.

Sarath

comp.databases.oracle.misc Received on Fri Dec 11 1998 - 16:37:15 CST