Re: How does one learn oracle?

From: Corinna Becker <Corinna.Becker_at_removethis.memo.ikea.com>
Date: 11 Dec 1998 15:14:34 GMT

Hello Carlos,
when it is in private and you don't have original handbooks (as you might have in an enterprise) then I would suggest to take a look at the books from O'Reilly. I heard several time that their books are very good. Sorry I don't know any title.
If you/him/her has any specific questions then you are right here at this newsgroup.
Good luck
Corinna Becker

Carlos Nicholas Fernandes <carlosf_at_mailhost.krdl.org.sg> wrote in article <366D0909.EAE9A8EB_at_mailhost.krdl.org.sg>...