Windows reader for FMX-files

From: Erwin Drager <postmaster_at_drager.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 14:24:21 GMT

Does anyone know of any windows-based utility to view *.FMX files in? We need this as we are translating a program from english to dutch, but the program we currently use to display the software screens with is extremely user-unfriendly. (it is DOS based with no search functions whatsoever)

Any suggestions would be welcome !

Thanks in advance,

Erwin
--
Mark Koehorst Translation Services Received on Fri Dec 11 1998 - 08:24:21 CST