Problems logging into Oracle Enterprise Manager

From: Dave Smith <davesmith_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 10:52:45 -0700

When trying to log into Oracle Enterprise Manager this error occurs:

VOC-00002: Internal Error: Failure to obtain interface (logon)

and the dial-up-networking connection box pops up. If user is already dialed out to the Internet, the login completes successfully. This does not happen on my NT Workstation, but does on his Win95 machine. My NT workstation does not have a modem, therefore no dial-up-networking object established. Any ideas?

TIA Received on Thu Dec 10 1998 - 11:52:45 CST