Re: UNIX-Oracle script interface help

From: Jos Wolters <jwolters_at_cuci.nl>
Date: 1998/12/09

Hi SybaseUser_at_hotmail.com

I can't see anything strange in your script except for the exclamation mark as a delimitor. Try e.g. a text string like SQLEND, that's the only difference I can see compared to the script we use.

P.S.
Use the option /nolog and do the connect inside the script to hide user/password for the ps command...

Regards Jos

Senior DBA.

sybaseuser_at_hotmail.com heeft geschreven in bericht <74k85v$k53$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...