Inserting Images help needed urgently!

From: Nick Betts <nick_at_betts1.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 18:20:26 -0000

Can anyone help please!!??
I am a final yr computing student in UK. I am creating a database editor for a client so that they can enter stock details and save them to appropriate table. However, the problem I have is that I need to be able to bring up a dialogue box to <INSERT PICTURE> . The client could then browse for image, select it and then be able to save it to appropriate row on table with other details. I am using Oracle 7 which makes things tricky I know. I know images can be stored as LONG RAW, but how do I code dialogue box to appear , say on press of a button, and then store image to table??
Thanks in Advance,
Nick Received on Wed Dec 09 1998 - 12:20:26 CST