Monitoring MS-ODBC and Oracle

From: Joerg Kiliam <joerg.kilian.jk_at_bayer-ag.de>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 15:27:34 +0100

Hallo to all !
Is there a way to monitor which queries are executed on the Oracle Server while MS-ODBC with SQL-NET V2 is used ?

I'm asking because the SQL used in ODBC is different from SQL used by Oracle.

Without that Information I don't know how to tune the tables.

Thank you. Received on Wed Dec 09 1998 - 08:27:34 CST